This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 12 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own amigurumi rainbow butterfly.
The Rainbow Butterfly Amigurumi pattern can also be purchased in a discounted bundle with the Rainbow Caterpillar Amigurumi pattern in my shop.
Approx. 8-9” tall including antennae & 9” wide at full wingspan
- Worsted weight/#4 yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black (or preferred colours)
- Size F / 3.75 crochet hook
- Two 10.5mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
- Invisible Colour Change recommended (instructions in pattern)
There are no reviews yet.