**Please note this is the same pattern as the Mini Sea Turtle Amigurumi Pattern. All the same instructions are included in both patterns (to make either the Santa hat or the keychain add-on).**
This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 14 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own Santa Turtle Amigurumi Christmas Ornament. Instructions are also included to turn your turtle into a cute keychain so you can enjoy his company all year long!
Approx. 4″ long from nose to tail
- DK weight/#3 yarn (Paintbox Yarns Simply DK or similar): Light green, brown, light brown/caramel, red, white
- Size C / 2.75 crochet hook
- Two 8mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- A length of red ribbon or yarn for the hanger
- Optional Keychain Supplies:
- Keychain – I purchased mine on Amazon, they have a 1” split key ring, a short chain, and an open jump ring.
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
- BLO: Crochet in back loop only
- FLO: Crochet in front loop only
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Bobble Stitch (instructions in pattern)
There are no reviews yet.