This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 8 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own amigurumi rainbow caterpillar.
The Rainbow Caterpillar Amigurumi pattern can also be purchased in a discounted bundle with the Rainbow Butterfly Amigurumi pattern in my shop.
Approx. 7” long and 4” tall including antennae
- Worsted weight/#4 yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black (or preferred colours)
- Size F / 3.75 crochet hook
- Two 9mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
- Bobble Stitch (instructions in pattern)
There are no reviews yet.