**This pattern is also available as part of my discounted Summer Floatie Mini Amigurumi Bundle, which includes the Unicorn Floatie & the Flamingo Floatie**
This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 14 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own Mini Unicorn Floatie Amigurumi. Instructions are also included to turn your unicorn floatie into a cute keychain!
The basic pattern is also available as an ad-supported free pattern on my blog. This premium PDF version is ad-free, easily printable, and features additional photo tutorials to complete your doll. Visit my blog post for more information.
Approx. 3” wide & 3” tall, including horn and tail
- DK weight/#3 yarn (Paintbox Yarns Simply DK or similar): White, light yellow or light grey, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Size C / 2.75 crochet hook
- Two 6mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- Keychain – I purchased mine on Amazon, they have a 1” split key ring, a short chain, and an open jump ring.
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- 3Inc: Work 3 stitches into the same space
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
There are no reviews yet.