**Please note this is the same pattern as the Santa Flamingo Floatie Christmas Ornament Amigurumi Pattern. All the same instructions are included in both patterns (to make either the Santa hat or the keychain add-on).**
This pattern is also available as part of my discounted Summer Floatie Mini Amigurumi, Tropical Beach Mini Amigurumi, and Santa Tropical Beach Christmas Ornaments Bundles
This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 15 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own Mini Flamingo Floatie Amigurumi. Instructions are also included to turn your flamingo floatie into a cute keychain or a Christmas ornament (with added Santa Hat & scarf)!
The basic pattern is also available as an ad-supported free pattern on my blog. This premium PDF version is ad-free, easily printable, and features additional photo tutorials to complete your doll. Visit my blog post for more information.
Approx. 2.5″ wide x 3″ tall
- DK weight/#3 yarn (Paintbox Yarns Simply DK or similar): Pink, light pink, black
- If making Christmas ornament:
- DK weight/#3 yarn (Paintbox Yarns Simply DK or similar): Red, white
- A length of red ribbon or yarn for the hanger
- Size C / 2.75 crochet hook
- Two 6mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- Keychain – I purchased mine on Amazon, they have a 1” split key ring, a short chain, and an open jump ring.
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
- If making Christmas Ornament:
- DC: Double Crochet
- Bobble Stitch (instructions in pattern)
There are no reviews yet.