This crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 18 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own Feather the Flamingo Amigurumi Doll.
Note: The witch hat pictured in some of these photos is available as a free pattern. Sew one to your flamingo’s head and she’ll be all ready for Halloween!
Approx. 7″ tall
- Worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): Pink, light pink, black, orange
- Size F / 3.75 crochet hook
- Two 10mm googly eyes or 10mm black safety eyes (Googly eyes are cute, but since they’re just attached by glue they aren’t very durable. If you’re making a toy for a child then safety eyes are a great alternative. For a very young child, the safest option is to embroider them with yarn.
- Optional: Wire & pliers – I used 12 gauge wire, it should be thick enough to be sturdy but still easily bendable – do not include wire if you’re making a toy for a young child! Also, if you can find wire with a white or pink coating then I’d recommend it, I used black and it shows through.
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Scissors & pins
- Stitch marker
- Craft glue (if using googly eyes)
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease