Penny the Playful Penguin Amigurumi Pattern
Affiliate Links Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you I will receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Personally, I’m with Penny. I’m currently wrapped up in a blanket with a microwavable heat pad pressed against my back, and a mini heater next to me. I don’t do cold!!
Scroll down to learn more about this pattern and to grab your copy from my Pattern Shop, Etsy, or Ravelry.
Join my newsletter and receive your FREE guide to the Five Essential Amigurumi Techniques!
Approx. 8″ tall
- Worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): Black, White, Pumpkin, Light Blue or preferred scarf colour
- Size F / 3.75mm crochet hook – I recommend the ergonomic Clover Amour hooks
- Two 12mm black safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Scissors & pins
- Stitch marker – I recommend locking stitch markers
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend using the Invisible Decrease
- BLO: Back Loop Only
Download the Penny the Playful Penguin Amigurumi Pattern
My Penny the Playful Penguin Amigurumi Pattern is available for purchase on my website pattern shop, Ravelry, and Etsy. This premium crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 10 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own cuddly penguin.
– 10 pages of photos and detailed instructions to make and assemble your penguin
– Ad-free & professionally formatted PDF of the pattern instructions
– Available offline & perfect for printing or downloading to your mobile devices
In addition to the benefits above, your support will be greatly appreciated and will help me to continue designing and offering patterns to you!
I hope you enjoy this pattern, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to comment below or email me.
And if you made your own penguin I would love to see a picture on Instagram! Make sure to tag me so I don’t miss it, @waywardpineapplecreations.
© Wayward Pineapple Creations | Julia Simpson This pattern and all related images are copyright protected. You may sell items made from my patterns, but please do not copy/paste, distribute, or alter the pattern and claim it as your own.