Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Pattern
Affiliate Links Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links and I make a small commission off any purchase you make when you click on them.
Happy beginning of Spring, to my fellow Northern Hemisphere folks! Out here in Nova Scotia the weather is changing its mind almost daily. The other day we had a sprinkling of snow, and today it is gorgeously sunny and (relatively) warm. One day you’re barbecuing for the first time in the season, the next day you’re back in your winter hat and gloves… classic Canada!
To celebrate Springtime, check out my adorable Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Pattern! Bashful Bunny loves the warm breezes and budding flowers of Spring, and although he’s shy he is always happy to share his carrots with a friend.
This bunny amigurumi is a perfect Easter gift for the little ones in your life. Bring him along on your Easter egg hunts, he loves to help search and he always shares the candy he finds.
Scroll down for full details of the Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Pattern, including links to purchase the pattern PDF.
Join my newsletter and receive your FREE guide to the Five Essential Amigurumi Techniques!
Approx. 6″ tall including ears
- Worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar): White, Pumpkin, Spring Green
- Small amount of black yarn or embroidery thread for the mouth
- Small amount of pink felt for the nose
- Size F / 3.75 crochet hook – I recommend the ergonomic Clover Amour hooks
- Two 10mm black safety eyes
- Pink blush & a Q-tip or small makeup brush
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker – I recommend locking stitch markers
Terms & Abbreviations
- Mc: Magic Circle
- Ch: Chain
- Sl: Slip Stitch
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Hdc: Half Double Crochet
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Inc: Increase
- Dec: Decrease – I recommend the Invisible Decrease
- 3Inc: Work 3 stitches (instead of the normal 2) into the same space
- 3Dec: Decrease across 3 stitches (instead of the normal 2)
Download the Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Pattern
My Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Pattern is available for purchase on my website pattern shop, Ravelry, and Etsy. This premium crochet pattern PDF has been tested and includes 12 pages of pictures and detailed instructions to make your very own Bashful Bunny Amigurumi Doll.
– 12 pages of photos and detailed instructions to make and assemble your bunny
– Ad-free & professionally formatted PDF of the pattern instructions
– Available offline & perfect for printing or downloading to your mobile devices
In addition to the benefits above, your support will be greatly appreciated and will help me to continue designing and offering patterns to you!
I hope you enjoy this pattern, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to comment below or email me.
And if you made your own Bashful Bunny I would love to see a picture on Instagram! Make sure to tag me so I don’t miss it, @waywardpineapplecreations.
© Wayward Pineapple Creations | Julia Simpson This pattern and all related images are copyright protected. You may sell items made from my patterns, but please do not copy/paste, distribute, or alter the pattern and claim it as your own.