Winter is coming! Cozy up under this Game of Thrones crochet blanket for your next binge watch of the show, or re-read of the books.
This crochet pattern PDF includes 5 pages of pictures and detailed instructions, plus 11 graph charts, to make your very own Game of Thrones Crochet Blanket. The following 11 charts are included in the pattern: Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen, Greyjoy, Tully, Tyrell, Martell, 2 versions of Arryn, and a bonus Mormont chart!
If you have any questions or anything is unclear, please message me and I’m happy to help. I’d also love to hear if you download my pattern and make a Game of Thrones blanket!
Check out my blog post here to read the story of my blanket and view a gallery of Game of Thrones crochet blankets made by other amazing creators using my pattern!
Finished Dimensions of Blanket
Approx 6’ x 5’
- Worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver or similar):
– Stark: black and off white/cream
– Lannister: red and gold
– Baratheon: yellow and black
– Targaryen: black and red
– Greyjoy: black and yellow
– Tyrell: green and yellow
– Tully: red, blue, and white
– Martell: orange, red, and yellow
– Arryn: blue and white
BONUS house chart!
– Mormont: dark green and black
- Size H / 5.00mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Optional: Fabric for backing the blanket
Abbreviations & Techniques
All details below are based on US crochet terms
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet